Post Separation Parenting Arrangements
When parents separate, they want to make wise decisions about future parenting of their children.
* Care arrangements in two houses
* Holidays and special days
* Extra curricular activities
* Health and welfare
* Time with extended family
* Travel and relocation
* Schooling and religion
* Section 60 I Certificates
* Parenting Plans
Property & Future Financial Support
Separation often involves the division of bank accounts, houses, superannuation, and other assets. Often lives are stuck until settlement occurs.
We use a mediation model to resolve property issues. Discussing the financial support of children and other dependents, is also part of the mediation process.
* Financial Agreements
* Assistance with Consent Orders
The Standard Fee for Family Mediation with ISDR is $230.00 per person per hour (plus GST).
ISDR accepts Cash, Credit Cards or Direct Deposit. Fees can be paid separately, divided equally or as a single payment.
Number of Hours Per Session (est)
Pre-mediation Appointment - 1.5 hours
Mediation (Joint Session) - 3 hours
Agreements, letters, email and telephone support - Charged in 15 min intervals
ISDR recommends that all clients seek legal
advice before, during and after mediation.
It is important that you have been fully advised of your legal rights and responsibilities. Outcomes can vary from court to court, and having current legal advice is really important.
* Separation, high conflict and family
* Child and Adult Trauma, Complex family
issues including drugs, alcohol and mental
* Separation over State and National
* Specific Cultural needs v Extended family
issues and the importance of grandparents * Care of parents and the elderly * Parent/adolescent conflict
Support, coaching and training services
* Meeting with children and youth * Workplace coaching, team building and
* Personal counselling
* Conflict coaching.